The snow is piling up fast here in the Northeastern U.S., and us true diehards know just how to measure it properly: by GUITAR FRETS! (not inches, silly!)
Watch as Lisa keeps up with the Big Storm, measuring snowfall by frets.
Click to watch the video now.
- GUITARSIDE CHATS
- NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION!
- I’m Going to a Guitar Lesson After Work. Is it Safe to Leave my Guitar in the Car All Day?
- How do I know when it’s time to change my strings?
- I Dropped My Pick Into the Sound Hole – Help!
- My electronic tuner is giving me weird answers. Why?
- My guitar never sounds like it’s really in tune, no matter what. Why?
- My guitar sounds buzzy when I play certain chords. Why?
- My Guitar’s Been in the Attic for 20 Years. Is it Dead?
- Should I Use a Guitar Strap?
- Should I use an electronic tuner?
- What Kind of Guitar Case Should I Use?
- What kind of strings should I use?
- What’s the Best Way to Clean the Guitar?
- Why do strings break?
- REAL PEOPLE PLAY GUITAR
- ABOUT THIS BLOG
- TELL YOUR STORY
- SONGWRITER’s NOTEBOOK